Flixel Power Tools FlxFlectrum
Back to the Flixel Power Tools
FlxFlectrum works in conjunction with FlxFlod which itself provides the ability to replay soundtracker music in Flixel. FlxFlectrum allows you to visually display that music via a colourful vu-meter / spectrum analyser style display.
You can control pretty much everything – from the direction the meters go (up, down, left, right), the number of columns, the width of each column, custom spacing between columns and rows, row height, a background beat effect and even provide your own graphic to use for the meter instead. It’s pretty versatile! My thanks to Christian Corti for providing the base code, I simply Flixel’d it up a lot 🙂
Recent Flixel Power Tool Posts
- Flixel Power Tools v1.9 Released
- Flixel Power Tools v1.8 Released - Let's get clicky
- Flixel Power Tools v1.7 - Kaboom!
- Flixel Power Tools v1.6 released including FlxControl
- Flixel Power Tools v1.5 - A monster of an update!
- FlxScreenGrab and FlxScrollZone added to Flixel Power Tools
- Flixel Power Tools v1.3 - Now Flixel 2.5 compatible!
- FlxHealthBar added to Flixel Power Tools
3 ResponsesLeave a comment
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media
- Phaser 3